SONY KDL42W653A Apps

mattytun1514

May 20, 2009
Visit site
I my parents have purchased this tv "SONY KDL42W653A"

ive set it up for them and connected it to Wi-Fi I had a little play on the Apps (my first time on smart tv) im just wondering can you buy apps and does Sony keep adding apps it comes with a lot as I scrolled up and down .

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
The only TV app store that I know for certain you can buy apps on is the Panasonic one and even then they are mainly shoddy TV games, the Sony system has the ability to add more apps but you don't pay for them as they are all free in the same way as most of the main TV manufacturers.

Sony will update the system so new apps will appear from time to time but usually with no notice, you have to remember that TV apps won't be anywhere near the same volume as Apple and Android but can contain some very useful catch up services and streaming options. Just have a good look through from time to time to see if it's been updated with anything new.

mattytun1514

May 20, 2009
Visit site
Oldboy said:
The only TV app store that I know for certain you can buy apps on is the Panasonic one and even then they are mainly shoddy TV games, the Sony system has the ability to add more apps but you don't pay for them as they are all free in the same way as most of the main TV manufacturers.

Sony will update the system so new apps will appear from time to time but usually with no notice, you have to remember that TV apps won't be anywhere near the same volume as Apple and Android but can contain some very useful catch up services and streaming options. Just have a good look through from time to time to see if it's been updated with anything new.

Thanks for your kind help :rockout:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts