Sony KDL40V3000 vs W3000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Been looking at LCD and Plasma screens with the only imposed criteria being that it must it must be in nice glossy black. I thought this ruled out all recent Sony models that all seemed to come in shades of grey but have just stumbled across the new V3000 series which appears very similar to the highly rated W3000 series but has the requisite glossy finish. Does anybody know the key differences between the 'W' and 'V' models or had any chance to see both side in action (especially the V model). Thanks

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Check out my recent post on this forum - newbie , help which one ! and you will see a reply to the same question i asked between the v and w series .

Also check out sony uk web site to see specs !

Im in the same boat as in which to choose and i have seen both in the flesh at comet running an hd source and both are amazing pictures .

The w is £1799 and the v is £1399 with free ps3 at commet but much cheaper online (read my post for prices i found) .

Hope this helps

A

Anonymous

You can get the W3000 cheaper at a Sony Centre!

I don't think there's a great deal of difference between the two models, but to be honest, if your budget can stretch to it, then it's reassuring to know that you've bought the best...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts