Sony Dav F200

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have this system connected to my sony lcd with an hdmi cable and also an optical cable. When i am watching a dvd the talking seems low volume but the bangs on explosive sceens are quite loud. If i turn it up then there seems to be to much bass if you know what i mean. Has anyone else get the same problem as me, i would be gratefull to hear from you.

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I also have my home cinema connected to just 2 speakers + sub.and speech seems rather low.I think its normal in 2.1 systems.I really don't have a 2.1 system only to compare.

manicm

This is normal, any 2.0 or 2.1 (stereo + sub) system without a front-mid speaker will have recessed dialogue, there is nothing wrong with your system.

Just crank up to a comfortable level and enjoy!

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
Today at the store I heard a F200.dialogue was very low indeed.Somehow I don't get why is it like that. Since I have my home cinema set to 2.1 speaker also, I also get dialogues in quite low volume. I tend to crank the volume of the TV just to compensate the low dialogue volume. This should happen in a 2.1 system only. Any other experienced member with a 2.1 system?

manicm

ear:Today at the store I heard a F200.dialogue was very low indeed.Somehow I don't get why is it like that. Since I have my home cinema set to 2.1 speaker also, I also get dialogues in quite low volume. I tend to crank the volume of the TV just to compensate the low dialogue volume. This should happen in a 2.1 system only. Any other experienced member with a 2.1 system?

By 2.1 I'm assuming two front speakers + subwoofer? If so then dialogue will always be low, unless you have a dedicated front centre speaker as well.

A full surround 5.1 means 2 front + 2 back + 1 front centre = 5, + 1 subwoofer = 5.1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts