Sony Bravia KDL-46W5500 less than £1k!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Forget clouding or backlight bleeding, this is a bargain.

From M&S....surely an error??

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B001XWHCFA/ref=ord_cart_shr/275-4407100-7066418?ie=UTF8&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&mnSBrand=core

A

Anonymous

matthewpiano:That is quite a bit less than dealers pay Sony UK for the set. Normal retail is about £1500 for this set. Probably a mistake, but its a bargain at that price.

This price also includes a 5 year M&S guarantee, delivery and install. M&S must have this wrong! I would have bought this had I not purchased the 46W4000 a few months ago (may be another one for the bedroom
emotion-5.gif
)

matthewpiano

vineetpatel69:
matthewpiano:That is quite a bit less than dealers pay Sony UK for the set. Normal retail is about £1500 for this set. Probably a mistake, but its a bargain at that price.

This price also includes a 5 year M&S guarantee, delivery and install. M&S must have this wrong! I would have bought this had I not purchased the 46W4000 a few months ago (may be another one for the bedroom
emotion-5.gif
)

Are you pleased with your 46W4000???

A

Anonymous

matthewpiano:

All I can say is that it's an exceptional picture and I'm very happy. SD picture quality is very good and HD is phenomenal.
I did have a very minor pixel issue (which I didn't spot - my wife did!).
Amazon replaced the set within 2 days without any question.

matthewpiano

vineetpatel69:matthewpiano:

All I can say is that it's an exceptional picture and I'm very happy. SD picture quality is very good and HD is phenomenal.
I did have a very minor pixel issue (which I didn't spot - my wife did!).
Amazon replaced the set within 2 days without any question.

Always good to hear of a happy Sony buyer and I'm glad Amazon looked after you so well. I really like the W4000 sets. We've had a lot of good feedback on them from our own customers.

A

Anonymous

matthewpiano:Always good to hear of a happy Sony buyer and I'm glad Amazon looked after you so well. I really like the W4000 sets. We've had a lot of good feedback on them from our own customers.

I've read a number of comments on these (and other forums) about Sony products and I've never had any major issues with any of my purchases (I have a PS3, Sony LCD TV, Sony HD camcorder, Sony Laptop). I'm not denying that people have issues with certain products but to taint a manufacturers complete product range because of a 'fault' with some sets is a tad harsh.

(Before anyone says I'm Sony biased - I have no affiliation with Sony and my amp and speakers are Onkyo and B&W!)

A

Anonymous

they have spotted the *** up!!

should have been the 37", they have now changed the web!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts