Sony BDP-S370 review, great but what about the 470 and 570?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Team,

I read the review with interest but wished you could have reviewed the 570 as well, there seems to be a lack of reviews on this machine and it is already available in shops, usually you are excellent at reviewing products before they hit the stores. So I'm wondering why there seems to be very little (not just in what hi-fi) in terms of reviews regardint this particular machine, or indeed the 470, which was on display in my local Sony centre when I visitied yesterday.

Any ideas if you will be reviewing in a coming issue, or is the 370 review sifficient to cover the range. There is one review availble but it does not give the glowing report of the 570 as you give of the 370, can there really be that much difference in terms of performance in machines which are essentially (I think) the same in terms of base machanics?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Andrew thanks for the prompt response.

So this is sony being slow to send them out then, perhaps to do with the 3d formware that was delayed for a month of so?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, it does seem there have been slight delays on that score.

But i'm pleased to say we have a Sony BDP-S570 in the building and you'll be able to read our review in the next (August) issue - with subscribers from 25th June; in shops by 30th June.

A

Anonymous

Clare, excellent news, looking forward to it, thanks.

A

Anonymous

Any chance of a teaser before the mag is issued, I'm desperate to get a blu ray player and I think its this but don't want to buy a duffer?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
And I haven't even seen the test results yet! Seriously, we work really up to the wire on getting the latest kit into every issue, and getting issues printed on a tight turnaround. That issue is still a good week away from the printers yet....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts