Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Just brought my first smart TV 4K 49" 2016 model as the new 2017 one was nearly £1000 and there is not much difference between the old one and the new one .

my old tv I had for 15 or so years so I thought I would look in Pc world at there sales and I came across the Sony 49" 4K set on ex display which I got for a bargain price .

i can not believe how good the picture is ones I did the calibration its unreal and there are so meany features it's unbelievable it was completely worth buying the TV .

and I get 5 years warranty with Sony too

Did not realize how good 4K was the OLDs are amazing but the price is ridiculous and I am sure the prices will fall on them like the 4K sets did eventually .

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Benedict_Arnold said:
Sharp and Hisense not Sony
my last tv was a sharp tv I had it for 15years or more it served me well

I give it to my mate so it's still in use but this new tv I've just brought is a really nice tv and a lot lighter then the old sharp tv I had .

and films look really good on it as well as normal tv I brought an update tv ready for a home cinema setup I was going to buy a Av amplifier first but thought it's probably better to update the tv first and then buy the Av amplifier .

then I will be buying the Dali opticon flat speakers that will go on the wall I thought I would buy 3 of theses as Dali sells them individual so will be using one of them as a center channel then the other 2 for rears then my big floor standing speakers for L+Rs .

the Av amplifier is a toss up between the new flagship Sony Av amplifier or the Yamaha 1060 which is a lot more money .

sub might be a Rel or the opticon sub not sure on that one yet but next will be the 3 speakers then amplifier .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts