Sonos ZP90 or Apple TV

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

rob_981

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
Meant to say too - it is very easy to connect the AE to an existing network - just connect the AE to one of the ports on your router and you can set it up very easily through the supplied Airport Utility software.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
As much as I hate the Unstoppable train that is Apple iTunes is growing on me I think I am going to have to go down the AppleTV route, HMI, Flexability (Ability to run a PC as a Source) and HMI appeal to me, hearing rumors about a new ATV coming out so may have to wait but can set up the NAS Drive with my netbook and iTunes now to see how the streaming side of things go, possibly an airport express which I could move elsewhere when i get the TV.

rob_981

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
pwiles1968:As much as I hate the Unstoppable train that is Apple iTunes is growing on me I think I am going to have to go down the AppleTV route, HMI, Flexability (Ability to run a PC as a Source) and HMI appeal to me, hearing rumors about a new ATV coming out so may have to wait but can set up the NAS Drive with my netbook and iTunes now to see how the streaming side of things go, possibly an airport express which I could move elsewhere when i get the TV.

The airport express is a cheaper way to test out if you like it ok. Of course, you can only stream music to the AE. I stream music from iTunes (either on my computer, Apple TV or Netbook) and Spotify (using Airfoil on computer or Netbook), and it works really well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts