Small size fm tuner

tifosi20002008

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi all.

Can anyone point me in direction of a small or half width tuner? I'm looking for FM mainly DAB would be a nice extra but not a deal breaker.

The obivous ones are the Cyrus and Teac. Any others I should think about? Ebay bargins and used more than welcome.

Thanks everyone

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I have a cyrus FM7.5, also no DAB which is better than the one with the combined DAB/FM module.

It is one of a few tuners which are reported to have an accurate signal strengths meter and very nice it is. You should be able to pick a good one up for not to much.

regards

Roger_A

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
The Meridian 204 I've used until recently is very small and has a good reputation especially with a reasonable aerial. The Meridian 104 is even smaller being both half width, if that, and half height. It doesn't have as many features as the 204 though.

Roger

ela-ted

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
It’s a great shame that Rega appear to have abandoned radio. I have their original clamshell Radio, which is in for repair at the moment. I've bought an M-CR610 as an experiment with streaming and a need for DAB. The interface is infuriating, but no denying the convenience of an all in one box. If Rega would launch a half size streamer (matching the Brio-R) with Airplay, DAB and FM, all would be well with the world.

empacher

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
ela-ted said:
It’s a great shame that Rega appear to have abandoned radio. I have their original clamshell Radio, which is in for repair at the moment. I've bought an M-CR610 as an experiment with streaming and a need for DAB. The interface is infuriating, but no denying the convenience of an all in one box. If Rega would launch a half size streamer (matching the Brio-R) with Airplay, DAB and FM, all would be well with the world.

couldn't agree more

TRENDING THREADS