Small affordable sub for nad d7050

Chr78

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Any small size good and offcourse affordable subs you think would fit with this amp and dali mentor menuet speakers?
regular_smile.gif

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Are the "analog outs" on the D7050 meant to connect subwoofer ? If yes, it would be a great thing.

The dali mentor menuet is announced with a frequency range of 59hz to 20khz. So you need a model that could go that up (around 55 and 70 hz will probably be the ideal cutting point).

After that, the best "ideal sub" will mainly vary because of the room you want to fill and the result you want to obtain. If you need a self effacing sub in the back of your music, or if you need a sub that will pump the beat and make loud thunder during your blockbuster (will not recommend the same depending).

Another question of me : single subwoofer or two subwoofer for stereo application ?

Chr78

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
NSA_watch_my_toilet said:
Are the "analog outs" on the D7050 meant to connect subwoofer ? If yes, it would be a great thing.

The dali mentor menuet is announced with a frequency range of 59hz to 20khz. So you need a model that could go that up (around 55 and 70 hz will probably be the ideal cutting point).

After that, the best "ideal sub" will mainly vary because of the room you want to fill and the result you want to obtain. If you need a self effacing sub in the back of your music, or if you need a sub that will pump the beat and make loud thunder during your blockbuster (will not recommend the same depending).

Another question of me : single subwoofer or two subwoofer for stereo application ?

Thanks for helping. I just need one sub, the room is 35 squaremeters and i need the sub in the back of my music, not to terrorize my block. A big plus is if the sub is small and offcourse good!

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
If you are located in England, I will try to look for BKelectronic subs or Wilmslow subwoofers. The Adam sub 8 will probably be a not too bad recommandation too. Martin Logan's dynamo series made good results for "backing the music". But, the only thing I can recommend, is to go to a capable Hifi dealer and try them out, so you will be fixed of those who will fit the best with your setup.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts