Site still looks awful

zakblue

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

So i've recently checked out the whathifi website and is there anyone out there that DOESN'T think it looks awful?

I complained about it when it changed over to the 'new look' back in 2014 but clearly nothing was done. I know i'm not the only one who thinks this because it's been mentioned numerous times on the various other forums I peruse (avforums,avsforums,StereoNet to name a few)

^^ These all look a hundred times better.

BTW why does it double-space when I hit enter at the end of a line. I don't want my post to have to look like a stream of consciousness to keep it in the same paragraph??

Seemingly no built in spell check on posts either (using firefox anyway) - how cutting edge!

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Over a period of time we get used to tolerating its mediocrity. We've learned that moaning about it doesn't bring about improvements either. The mods and site owners have all but deserted the forum and only intervene to remove Asian spam or when someone reports an inappropriate or abusive post. But when you've only made five posts in over four years, and two fifths of them have been to moan about the site, you're probably the last person they'd listen to anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts