simple home cinema system for my award wining kef speaker package

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Hmm. I don't know the Denon 1906 receiver, but I did know one of its (I think) successors, the 1910, which even five years ago as a novice I wouldn't have said was too complicated. Exactly what Kef speaker package have you? You say that you want a home cinema system to go with your speaker package - I presume that you want a Blu-Ray player and a home cinema ampflifer? For a combined price of only £150??? Sorry, absolutely no can do. Perhaps you'd be better off getting an all-in-one system, but even the cheapest one at Richer Sounds costs £200.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
No, you would NOT throw away the speakers that come with the all in one package, because, since it is an all in one package, I'm pretty sure that you would not be able to connect alternative speakers, in your case the Kefs. You would have to dispose of (sell?) the Kefs.

I really think that you should keep your existing Kef speakers, you should save up a bit more and buy a cheap Blu-Ray player (about £80) and a cheap receiver (about £180). Which really shouldn't be too complicated to connect together, if you buy from Richer Sounds they will advise you. If that IS too complicated you'll have to sell the Kefs and get an all-in-one system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts