Should I buy it or not?!?!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I have been thinking about buying the XBOX 360 HD DVD Drive, I know What hifi may aswell have taken it out the box and stamped on it until it was in a million pieces with the review, but I think it is worth getting for the new price-tag of £40.00. I know HD DVD has lost but the films already out for HD DVD and the bargain prices that they carry are surely a good reason to get one for this price. Sorry, just a wee edit. I have just looked on play.com and you can get the Toshiba HD-EP30 for £79.99, now that has to be worth it, even for the upscaling alone. Just thought I would tell you about this.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
I can understand the appeal of the Toshiba HD-EP30 at that price - apart from anything else it's a very good upscaling DVD player - but don't for heaven's sake waste your money on the Xbox HD DVD drive. It's rubbish.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andy Clough"]I can understand the appeal of the Toshiba HD-EP30 at that price - apart from anything else it's a very good upscaling DVD player - but don't for heaven's sake waste your money on the Xbox HD DVD drive. It's rubbish.[/quote]

I like it. Simple direct advice, no wriggle room. Perfect! May i ask the question 'should I buy it or not' about the Pioneed DVD LX50? I really do want the best upscaler for my new TH42PX80 for under a grand. With the additional rider that I have heard its 'complicated' to set up and if so that might be a deterrent!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts