Shameless gloat - sorry

Messiah

And there was me thinking it would be about the Pompey score!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

True Blue:Picked up a mint four shelf Target MB30 hifi rack with extra shelf for £2.70 off ebay :)

Was that from West Sussex? Wood shelves and metal stands?

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Blimey, moved down here 12 years ago. Lived next door to Kam Too in St Marys road before moving to shearer and now slightly further out. See we both use local emporium, mind you unless i win the lottery cant see me upgrading anything in the near future, with the exception of my BRP lol

St Marys road was classified as "kingston" to stop it coming under the Buckland postcode

anyway cracking bargain eh?

Messiah

True Blue:
Lived next door to Kam Too in St Marys road

That could be quite bad for your health
emotion-2.gif
Won't help living next door to that place if you are trying to stay in shape. So cheap....

(I used to live in Guildford road so have experienced Kam Too 'once or twice'
emotion-4.gif
)

True Blue:

St Marys road was classified as "kingston" to stop it coming under the Buckland postcode

I can think of many places that were either Fratton, Kingston or North End but never Buckland...lol

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Messiah:True Blue:
Lived next door to Kam Too in St Marys road

That could be quite bad for your health
emotion-2.gif
Won't help living next door to that place if you are trying to stay in shape. So cheap....

(I used to live in Guildford road so have experienced Kam Too 'once or twice'
emotion-4.gif
)

True Blue:

I can think of many places that were either Fratton, Kingston or North End but never Buckland...lol

Not the best quality wise (but still nice I add) but wow how cheap and how much?? Use Amazing now on London Road.

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
As you go out of town, past where Woolworths used to be, past the little mini roundabout on the left behind the bus stop. Lush. Same side as Audio t about 1/2 mile up the road :)

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
True Blue:Picked up a mint four shelf Target MB30 hifi rack with extra shelf for £2.70 off ebay :)

Just added 4x FOCULPODS (<£10), sat a granite chopping board (,£10) on top and placed my CDP on that.

Also got some spike shoes (£7).

Total cost now £29.70, and sounding pretty damn good. Level rigid support with isolation from vibration.....job done :) for 10% of my original budget

TRENDING THREADS