September...

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
seems to be a good gaming month for me. Still fininshing off Portal 2 (didn't start till a few weeks ago due to house move activity), and just started a new championship season in the Williams in F1 2011. Gears of War 3 is still sitting in its box!

Anyone else?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
After looking forward to F1 2010, and playing it for all of a week or two and got (surprisingly) bored, I think I'll wait until it drops in price. You can guarantee any online gaming will end up in tears due to the fragility of the cars - you'll get at least one muppet in the room.

I really need to get round to completing the first Gears Of War, and playing through the second before I get number three....yep, I'm that sort of gamer - loads of uncompleted games! Plus, I have about 6-7 games that are still in wrappers :grin:

Waiting for the next Need For Speed which looks interesting too...

Desperately need a Grid 2 or a Touring Car game!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi said:
I really need to get round to completing the first Gears Of War, and playing through the second before I get number three....yep, I'm that sort of gamer - loads of uncompleted games! Plus, I have about 6-7 games that are still in wrappers :grin:

I'm the same generally - still got LittleBigPlanet 2 and Red Dead Redemption to complete, let alone old titles like Grand Theft Auto 4! However, Gears of War and Gears of War 2 were ones a friend and I played online in co-op mode, so we rattled through it quite quickly. I'm hoping another friend will get F1 2011 and we can then race a season as team mates (the big plus which made me upgrade from F1 2010).

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I've still got the very first game I bought for the 360 (before I bought the console!) which I've never played - Dead Rising!

And yes, I've got Dead Rising 2 - still sealed!! :rofl:

Mr. Iceman

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
Got the Resident Evil Gold Edition and extremely disappointed with the character control system. By far the worst for PS3 I have laid may hands on!:O

Glad to report though that Driver San Francisco is not at all as bad. It has this odd-feeling 'shift' mode where you don't have to exit the car you are currently driving to enter another, just press X button to enter the 'shift', slo-mo mode and then choose to drive pretty much anything moving on the roads. It did grow on me and it is great fun to play, though little repetitive. Driving feels natural and graphics are brilliant. I am a big fan of the franchise and this one didn't disappoint, but it is a departure from what I am used to.

Eagerly awaiting Forza 4 for XBox.

A

Anonymous

Fifa 12 next week. And then there will be only one game being played.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts