Sennheiser/Apogee AMBEO IEM/Earphone Binaural Recording Headset review

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

Womaz

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Read the review Dale and just want to thank you for your playlist . That heaven 17 track was one of my favourites back in the day. I used to blast this in my bedroom whilst getting ready to hit the town . My fave track at the thin and I had forgot all about it . I have been blasting it this morning .....thank you

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Womaz said:
Read the review Dale and just want to thank you for your playlist . That heaven 17 track was one of my favourites back in the day. I used to blast this in my bedroom whilst getting ready to hit the town . My fave track at the thin and I had forgot all about it . I have been blasting it this morning .....thank you

The inclusion of that track in my playlist has an interesting story connected to one of the musicians and a peculiar webforum. I can't explain here, but it's darkly humorous.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Here's a video (audio only) that I made of the HomePod in the Apple store. It opens as I'm recording with cupped hands behind the earpiece mics, to screen out some of the customer/store noise, then I back off from there and remove the earphones from my ears so the sound is no longer binaural (i.e. the soundstage collapses).

Unfortunately because of the store's background noise, I had to be closer to the speaker than what I would have liked, and thus much of the power and projection of the speaker's sound isn't captured well here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuOYdtW3sJ0

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts