Sell Rotel RA02 & RCD02 and get a new amp with more power

Binman

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
I have been thinking about selling my Rotel RCD-02 CDP as I dont use it. Also, I find the Rotel RA02 amp a little underpowered. So, I've been thinking, if I sell both, what amp could I buy (used or new) and not spend any more money than I get from selling the Rotel gear?

Must haves for the new amp (apart from sounding good) - looks good and has a remote.

I have B&W 602 S3 by the way which are staying, and the Rotel gear is silver, in A1 condition with all original boxes, manuals etc..

A

Anonymous

Get the matching RB-03 or RB-06 power amp, rather than selling up?

SteveR750

If you are set on selling them then I would track similar items in fleabay, get an idea of the market prices (2nd hand hi fi seems to be strong at the moment), then you will have a good idea of their worth. You can do the same with potential purchases (if 2nd hand is a route you would consider). This is the wonder of internet market place, stuff sells at what its worth and its so easy to find it out with a little patience.

A

Anonymous

A Roksan Kandy MKIII would be my choice, if you decide not to go with the pre/power comb from Rotel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts