Second Hand Hi Fi?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there,

I often see people say that they have picked up this and that second hand and as I'm now in the market to upgrade my speakers (I would love a pair of second hand B&W 805s!) I was wondering where people go for their secondhand gear. Is it all just Ebay or is there an excellent but secret site somewhere?

Cheers!

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Hello

I've seen a few sites for 2nd hand hi-fi but non as good as Ebay

Picked up my Arcam 9 integrated amp, Arcam 9P power amp, B&W 602S3 speakers and Arcam 6 CD player (now being swapped as we speak) for really REALLY good prices on Ebay and all in mint condition. Wouldnt want them any other way!

As long as you can see the original pictures and they have good feedback (as well as a good description which always helps and i think that it shows that the seller is an enthusiast also) then you cant go wrong

I am currently watching a number of B&W floorstanding speakers on Ebay currently, more interested to see what prices they go for but might have a bid or two on some of them!

I think there are some 805s on Ebay currently! Let us know how you get on

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
yes i agree ebay is very good,you could type in the model no and you will be amazed at the amount of sites offering goods for sale.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts