Samsung Vs Sony

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Seen a couple of 32" TV's in John Lewis

The Samsung UE32C6530U and the Sony KDL32EX713U

Problem is there is a Sony review in this months what hifi for the 37" version which they don't rate due to Leakage, is this the same for the 32??

Re the Samsung Mate at works says he spent £1400 on a Samsung a couple of years ago and says it suffers from Ghosting.

Is this still an issue with Samsungs??

If anyone can help would rally appreciate it, I know there is a Panasonic out there but it just isn't doing it for me.

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Hi Brockie,

I've owned both those TVs in the last two months. Well, almost - I bought the Sony KDL-32EX703 (the 713's predecessor) in September and sent it back after two weeks with a dodgy backlight (see my latest thread for more details). I wouldn't go as far to say avoid it just because of my experience (it has become obvious that flaws like this often vary from example to example of the same product), but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't put off buying Sony again.

As for the Samsung UE32C6530, it's what I chose to replace the Sony. While the backlight on mine is just about as even as it gets in this age of seemingly poor quality control, I will say that it doesn't handle motion as well as the Sony did. Again see my thread about the odd 'red lag' issues I'm having with several Blu-rays on the Samsung. It's a shame because it's the only real problem I have with it (it's a gorgeous set!)

And who knows, if this problem persists I may end up giving the Panasonic a go, and I could let you know about that too (hopefully not though!)

A

Anonymous

Hi there Clare, is there any chance you could tell us whats sets you will have in the group test? Cheers

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
craigy p:
Hi there Clare, is there any chance you could tell us whats sets you will have in the group test? Cheers

At the moment the test is still at the 'calling in products' stage, so we don't have a list yet.

A

Anonymous

Hi all

Thanks for your replies, and thanks Liam just read your thread, bit scared of buying either now to be honest...

Will defo wait get the supertest on Dec 9th, was even thinking that I may wait till boxing day see if Sony EX503 starts getting seriously discounted.

Going to look up the NX503 now...

TRENDING THREADS