Samsung KS7000 motion handling set up

Turnbacktime

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone out there managed to set up a KS7000 to be able to handle motion without terrible jerking etc? This is not just fast moving sport etc but ordinary turning heads in dramas etc. Same wit SD and HD from Sky and 4K streamed.

have tried auto and various combinations of manual settings but no joy. Rapidly becoming the most irritating TV to watch that I have ever owned. How this mag could give it 5 stars with such fundamental shortcomings is beyond me.

D

Deleted member 2457

Turnbacktime said:
Has anyone out there managed to set up a KS7000 to be able to handle motion without terrible jerking etc? This is not just fast moving sport etc but ordinary turning heads in dramas etc. Same wit SD and HD from Sky and 4K streamed.

have tried auto and various combinations of manual settings but no joy. Rapidly becoming the most irritating TV to watch that I have ever owned. How this mag could give it 5 stars with such fundamental shortcomings is beyond me.
Can you return it? Not sure with the settings, I often have mine on factory settings.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts