Samsung k8500 £399 at Frank Harvey

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

https://www.hifix.co.uk/samsung-ubd-k8500-uhd-blu-ray-player?gclid=Cj0KEQjwv467BRCbkMvs5O3kioUBEiQAGDZHL-Jt6T2qC01p88LgGcmHElayUewAgJjG9RtSlkzzKHIaAqEA8P8HAQ

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
gel said:
Should price match here mate:

https://www.bhsdirect.co.uk/p/1108258/samsung-ubd-k8500-ultra-hd-blu-ray-player?refsource=BHadwords&crtag=BH&gclid=CjwKEAjwp-S6BRDj4Z7z2IWUhG8SJAAbqbF3Z252pfXtT2azXb-WSANqD4Ve_AfIg83MZ15IAtaXVBoCzGPw_wcB

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
*Sorry - we can't match this retailer as it's an online-only business.[/b]If you find this item at a lower price from a high street competitor with a website, you can submit a price match claimNo Luck here either GEL. Keep Trying Mate*
shades_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
* Sorry - we can't match this retailer as it's an online-only business.If you find this item at a lower price from a high street competitor with a website, you can submit a price match claim No Luck here either GEL. Keep Trying Mate*
What?
regular_smile.gif
Will do.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi BB,I did query that myself.This is their reply: I can see how Frank Harvey Hi Fi looks and seems like a normal bricks and mortar retailer, however this operates in very different retail manner. The showroom itself does not have a retail point of payment therefore you cannot pay by cash or by card payment, this is done or through telecommunication or online. These type of retailers often have little or no stock to take away that day.

RodhasGibson said:
Hi BB,I did query that myself.This is their reply:    I can see how Frank Harvey Hi Fi looks and seems like a normal bricks and mortar retailer, however this operates in very different retail manner. The showroom itself does not have a retail point of payment therefore you cannot pay by cash or by card payment, this is done or through telecommunication or online. These type of retailers often have little or no stock to take away that day. 
That's wrong. I've been there myself.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi BB, I have again been back to J L and this time mentioned people have been there.This is their reply just received.So Grateful to you for your support.

Thank you for your price match request for the Samsung UBD-K8500 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player, Black.

I have looked into your request further and I will be happy to match the price of £399.00 for the Samsung UBD-K8500 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player, Black (product code 85842090) seen at Frank Harvey (HiFix).

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
RodhasGibson said:
Hi BB,I did query that myself.This is their reply: I can see how Frank Harvey Hi Fi looks and seems like a normal bricks and mortar retailer, however this operates in very different retail manner. The showroom itself does not have a retail point of payment therefore you cannot pay by cash or by card payment, this is done or through telecommunication or online. These type of retailers often have little or no stock to take away that day.
We are a bricks and mortar store. We have a showroom which is a store where you can buy anything that is listed in stock on our website (the website has stock levels). You can pay cash or card at the counter. In that respect, we are no different to John Lewis. We keep as much in stock as we can, and the Bluray players ARE in stock at the moment.

TRENDING THREADS