Samsung Galaxy S3 £239

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0080DJ6CM/ref=nosim

A bit tempted as a back up phone, is the camera better than the iPhone 4S? Thanks

Paul.

gel said:
Here:

A bit tempted as a back up phone, is the camera better than the iPhone 4S? Thanks

i find the S3 very poor in low light compared to my iPhone 5, very sluggish as well. Haven't owned a 4s so can't directly compaire I'm afraid.

D

Deleted member 2457

Paul. said:
gel said:
Here:

i find the S3 very poor in low light compared to my iPhone 5, very sluggish as well. Haven't owned a 4s so can't directly compaire I'm afraid.

I will hold off for now then. :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
Under what circumstances would you ever need a "back up phone"? I've had a mobile for well over ten years and the situation has never arisen.

:grin: I know it is a bit weird, I suppose if you run out of charge and it is an emergency. Keep one in the car for spare. Just because people do. :) It would have to be worthy though. Can't see me ever getting rid of my iPhone 4S though, unless you can wipe all of the info you have put on it? Still would be a bit concerned that someone could retrieve it though.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
Under what circumstances would you ever need a "back up phone"? I've had a mobile for well over ten years and the situation has never arisen.

:grin: I know it is a bit weird, I suppose if you run out of charge and it is an emergency. Keep one in the car for spare.

If you're going to leave it in the car you might as well just put a car charger in there so you can't run out of charge.

Just because people do. :)

Yeah but they don't though.

You know what you were talking about the other day, about spending money you don't have on stuff you don't need?

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:

:grin: I know it is a bit weird, I suppose if you run out of charge and it is an emergency. Keep one in the car for spare.

If you're going to leave it in the car you might as well just put a car charger in there so you can't run out of charge.

Just because people do. :)

Yeah but they don't though.

You know what you were talking about the other day, about spending money you don't have on stuff you don't need?

Agreed. :grin: I have only ever owned two mobile phones though, it feels like I have some catching up to do. :). I will have to get used to saving the pennies again, at the moment I am doing okay, apart from the Oppo 103! :doh:

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
gel said:
I know it is a bit weird, I suppose if you run out of charge and it is an emergency. Keep one in the car for spare.

Just get a cheap PAYG and put £10.00 of credit on it if its a second one you just want for any emergency.

Anyway Gel, did you not say a while back you hadn't got a car.

D

Deleted member 2457

laserman16 said:
gel said:
I know it is a bit weird, I suppose if you run out of charge and it is an emergency. Keep one in the car for spare.

Just get a cheap PAYG and put £10.00 of credit on it if its a second one you just want for any emergency.

Future planning. ;)

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
gel said:
laserman16 said:
gel said:

Future planning. ;)

:) Thats good. Be prepared. You could be a scout. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

laserman16 said:
gel said:
laserman16 said:
gel said:

Future planning. ;)

:) Thats good. Be prepared. You could be a scout. :)

:grin:

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
I have this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00BJCHH36/ref=ya_aw_oh_pii Far cheaper option.

That looks good. :cheers:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts