Samsung Galaxy S

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Has any of you used the Galaxy S as a music "source"?

The reason I`m asking is because I`ve listened to a lot more music nowadays than I used to and I`m about to buy my first "proper" stereo set-up. I`ll probably end up with a second hand NAD amp since I`m a bit short on money right now. Should I also buy a CD player or stick with the Galaxy I`m going to get (have to get it since´my old mobile has been to service for five times now and will now be credited). A local HiFi magazine reviewed the Galaxy S a while ago and they thougth that the sound quality (FLAC) matches CD players worth 1000-2000€

Has the WHF team tried the Galaxy S with a good stereo set-up?

F

FunkyMonkey

roger06:

Well at the end of the day it's a phone, not hi fi...

Surely if the music reproduced through the Galaxy S has a high fidelity to the original, then it is hifi? After all, would you say that higher-than CD quality files played via computers (which is actually what the Galaxy S, HTC Desire, etc are) and a DAC as an option are no better than the average CD player?

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
roger06:

Well at the end of the day it's a phone, not hi fi...

..... And they couldn't even be bothered to put a flash on the camera. Shocking for a phone in that price range. Even my old Samsung S600 from 4/5 years ago had a flash!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts