Ruark reinvents the radiogram once again with the stunning R810 all-in-one system

podknocker

I inherited a vinyl clad, drop leaf dining table, when my nan died and this HIFI thing has exactly the same pattern and fake grain look. What were they thinking? Just make it a nice neutral mid grey and it will fit in to many decors. I won't buy anything brown, or looking like wood anyway. Black or white, or a fancy shade of blue, but not wood. No.

dogfish

Nov 1, 2023
Visit site
Why didn't they put the screen as much larger and flush on top and the knobs on the front. That way you could saunter over put down your Ruart champagne on your Ruark swipe around on the big screen standing tall and spin the knobs looking cool to your date. Instead you have to walk over and crouch down on your knees to squint at the tiny screen and put your arms up to deal with the knobs you can no longer see, taking an ape like posture and likely exposing a builders crack to your date. Also cleaning around the knobs on top is a pain. I assume his grandmother had very good knees? It's munting.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts