Rotel RMB 1075 - Quick question

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have googled it but still found no satisfactory response. I am considering a used Rotel RMB 1075 and I am surprised to see slightly different pictures of the back panel. In some pictures, the back panel has colored binding posts (The posts are color coded and not the panel) and in some other pictures all the binding posts look like gold plated and the panel behind them has color codes.

I tried searching on internet to see if there are versions of this product but was not succesful in finding that information. Do you think it is just a deception that happened to my eyes or Rotel really tweaked a little bit on the Binding Posts?

Hi WishTree

Originally RMB1075's did have coloured speaker terminals however these were changed to the superior 'WBT style' terminals after B&W got involved with Rotel. Another visual change which was offered was having the middle of the fascia in silver in addition to have the complete front panel in black.

Btw, the RMB-1075 is an excellent power amplifier.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
MUSICRAFT:
Hi WishTree

Originally RMB1075's did have coloured speaker terminals however these were changed to the superior 'WBT style' terminals after B&W got involved with Rotel. Another visual change which was offered was having the middle of the fascia in silver in addition to have the complete front panel in black.

Btw, the RMB-1075 is an excellent power amplifier.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Hi Rick, Thank you very much for your reply. I guess only few people knew this thing of the upgraded speaker terminals. And thank you again for boosting up my confidence to go for this power amp.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts