Roksan Kandy MkIII Amp with Dali Lecktor 6 Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,
I have found a nice deal on second hand Roksan Kandy MkIII Amp with Dali Lecktor 6 Speakers.
Would these partner well together?

Thanks for the advice!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
lambconor:Hi,
I have found a nice deal on second hand Roksan Kandy MkIII Amp with Dali Lecktor 6 Speakers.
Would these partner well together?

Thanks for the advice!

I would listen to them first. Dali can be a bit bright with the wrong kit and I've heard many people commenting on the Roksan's brightness. May be too much as a pairing. Then again it could be great.

A

Anonymous

Indeed. The MkIII is not known for its shy and retiring character. Best listen first. If you can't, then don't buy, unless the deal is so good that you can be sure of selling them on without any significant loss.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice.

Price wise it was...

Roksan Kandy MkIII Second hand for £260 and Dali Lecktor 6 Ex Demo for £500

Seems like a good deal?

Would the Lecktor 6 work well with a mellow valve amp... or would it be too hard to get a valve amp with enough power.

Would any of these work http://www.daredhifi.com.au/newclassic.html ?

Another option would be to use the Roksan Kandy MkIII amp with some new B&W 685 speakers. Do you think this would be an better match? Bare in mind that the B&W with stands would be a very similar price to the ex demo Lecktor.

Hopefully I will be able to demo the Kandy and Dali together.... but having never owned a decent hi-fi before, Im sure everything will just sound great to me!

A

Anonymous

If you are in London/Southern England, you can get Dali Ikon 6s for about the same price (second hand) - Ikons are £1K new and are better that the Lektors... Let me know if you don't know how to find them.
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts