roksan kandy k2 -> speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi.

i'm about to purchase roksan kandy k2 set (amp &cd) and not sure about the (bookshelf) speakers at the moment. 2 ranges: up to 500 and 800 quid. any recommendations would be more than welcome.

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forums
smiley-smile.gif

It'd be handy to know what music you generally listen to; what your room outlay is like (i.e. hardfloors/carpeted/soft furnishings/ how close the speakers will be to the rear/side walls etc...)

Also are you dead set on standmount speakers or could/would you look at floorstanders as well? Have you budgeted for stands also?

willgaunt

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
As a Roksan amp (of some variety) was used in their development, EB Acoustics EB2 might be worth thinking about. Unless you don't like the idea of the wait. They come in at just under £700, but to my ears sound a lot better than that, and might suit the kit you're considering.

A

Anonymous

hi hello :)

well, the room is not big (4x3,5 m). music? chic-bowie-stones-stylecouncil-francejoli-beatles-can-stranglers-xtc-squeeze-prince-spiritualized-stooges-primalscream-gainsbourg-costello-thejam... to name a few.

just checked eb acoustics eb2. great reviews, terrible web page. good option definitely.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts