shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Ahh, this is the life.....

100_0220.jpg

Ahh, this is the far, far too big picture - RESIZED BY MODS

A

Anonymous

Nice picture. I also have the S5 as my main music system now. The sounds is so good from such a small box. Is that really the position it sits in when playing? I'm just thinking it's kinda weird to have the speakers kind of away from the listening position, maybe it's just me... I'll just have another
emotion-22.gif
. (where's that sunshine emoticon gone??)

A

Anonymous

Nice! I didn'y know that the S5 could run on it's own power.

Don't knock over a beer from that position though.

Enjoy. Do I sense Ernest Ranglin 'Below the Bassline' playing?

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Ahh, this is the far, far too big picture - RESIZED BY MODS -

Happy days hic - vmt

Today I was listening to:

The Carpenters

Simon & Garfunkle

Supertramp

Tracy Chapman.

Joan Armatrading

Not everyones taste I know, but was mellow, trying for that hippy moment.

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
momo72:Nice picture. I also have the S5 as my main music system now. The sounds is so good from such a small box. Is that really the position it sits in when playing? I'm just thinking it's kinda weird to have the speakers kind of away from the listening position, maybe it's just me... I'll just have another
emotion-22.gif
. (where's that sunshine emoticon gone??)

It's normal origin is the Kitchen, but I like to bring it out now and again and it justs fits snugly in that recess. Most nearby gardens can hear it and the beauty of Napster is I can do requests that keeps them sweet. I have four other rooms covered to and I love its simplicity and the wifi appeal. After leaving the Royal Navy, this is the best leaving present ever. Enjoy yours Momo.

A

Anonymous

Looks great shadow but it would annoy the hell out of me if i had to listen to someones music in my own garden, better watch there are laws against broadcasting music that doesn,t belong to you

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Luckily it has only been twice with special occasions and my neighbours would soon object if it was a common occurence. I must admit it had not crossed my mind reference Napster and that is a valid point.

A

Anonymous

Don,t know Dan but i think that it is really something as simple as listening to a football game on your radio to a level that if you annoy the neighbours then they can get you charged because you don,t have a licence to broadcast.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
brendonw:I was disappointed by the lack of beer in the pic myself.............
emotion-2.gif

There's two chairs and two beers. [Victorian Dad] One alcoholic beverage is more than enough for anyone!
emotion-12.gif
[/Victorian Dad]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts