Rel Quake or BK Gemini II ??

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I now have no choice to buy a new or 2nd hand sub as the kef is DEAD again.

Which would compliment the MA radius in my sig better and why??

70% movie 30% music. Looking to bid or order in next couple days.

Many thanks

Dan Turner

Jul 9, 2007
Visit site
I've used an REL quake with MA Radius 180 speakers to good effect. I guess you're looking second hand, so at the sort of price you'll be paying, I don't think you can go far wrong as long as you buy a genuine example.

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Dan Turner said:
I've used an REL quake with MA Radius 180 speakers to good effect. I guess you're looking second hand, so at the sort of price you'll be paying, I don't think you can go far wrong as long as you buy a genuine example.
Hey Dan, there is a couple of really nice satin black examples on the bay as we speak. £150 ish is what im prepared to pay.

Dan Turner

Jul 9, 2007
Visit site
sta99y said:
Dan Turner said:
Hey Dan, there is a couple of really nice satin black examples on the bay as we speak. £150 ish is what im prepared to pay.

If it's all in good working order then £150 is a ridiculously low price for what you get, and there is every expectation that you could sell it on for similar money if it didn't quite do it for you

smbmetal

Sep 8, 2007
Visit site
Bought my REL Quake 2nd hand two years ago! Still going strong. Have it wired into my speakers (high level) and into my AV amp for movie duties.............it's never missed a beat. I listen at +/- 90dB regulary..............pardon???

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Sounds good, there is also a Tannoy ts10 up for sale under £200 with 9months warranty left. And a MJ reference 100 on the bay.

How do either of these compare to Rel Quake, Gemini II

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts