Rega Brio 3 speaker match

tosh

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
I've just ordered the Rega amp and would have liked a pair of RS1's to match but funds don't allow. I was wondering if anyone would know how the Arcaydis DM1 would sound with the Rega? £275 for a handbuilt speaker seems like a good deal. Thanks.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
Depending on where you bought the amp, why not ask if they have some ex demo speakers for sale, failing that, see how you get on with your Kef's, they may well be up to the task. I cant answer your question about the DM1's but on paper they look good as do the EB1'S but i would rather audition any speaker in a dealers room with my amp, i know it's not the same as in your home and the 30 day money back guarantee is tempting but if you dont like them you have the added expense of sending them back, i have heard the Monitor Audio BR 2's with a Rega amp and liked them a lot although i have not heard the newer versions.

tosh

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I wanted to move back to standmounts for that punchier sound I remember from my old Mission m71's. Might order a pair of the DM1's and demo the Monitor audio in the meantime while I wait for them to arrive(Which I dont mind at all!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts