Recommendations for a mini Hi-Fi system

craigd

Sep 22, 2024
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a mini Hi-Fi system for my living room.

It must be able to play CDs, listen to DAB+, and have USB & Bluetooth connectivity. The Bluetooth should be able to allow devices to connect to it & also enable the use of external speakers.

Thank you in advance

AJM1981

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a mini Hi-Fi system for my living room.

It must be able to play CDs, listen to DAB+, and have USB & Bluetooth connectivity. The Bluetooth should be able to allow devices to connect to it & also enable the use of external speakers.

Thank you in advance
I'm not really into DAB+ since internet radio at home is fine to me. My father uses a Denon Ceol mini system in his office which should have all the functionality you mentioned. I see the Ceol is also mentioned above.

resize

Last edited:
Reactions: Cricketbat70

Witterings

with wharfedale diamond 9.1 speakers at £129.

I think there was a time a few years back there was talk they were going to discontinue these, retailers didn't want to get left holding obsolete stock and discounted them massively. I managed to pick mine up for £68 ... briallint speakers, even at £129 ... I think there was quite a bit of backlash and it's why they decided not to stop making them.

Thinl the OP of this thread's long since disappeared though after their single post, can't see much point in any suggestions for them as guessing they bought something a while ago.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts