Really cheap Amp, CD & Speaker System?

pekers678

May 24, 2008
Visit site
I need an Amp, CD Player & Speakers for under £150?

I would love to buy some vintage / second hand stuff and the only place where I can get them online is ebay, and I don't want to do that because my wife won't let me (she is afraid of ebay
emotion-7.gif
).

So, a) where can I buy second hand/vintage hi-fi online except ebay?

b) if this is not possible, can anybody recommend a bargain bundle new from someone?

PS > Must be seperates, I can't stand mini / midi hi-fi!

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
I have some MS902s speakers and a sony TA-FB940r on ebay at the moment. I won't tell you my wife's ebay name....hopefully in that way I'll avoid breaking the house rules.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Look in your local papers, freeads and local dealerships which often carry s/h trade in goods. I dont know how you like your music but my suggestion would be Denon PMA355uk, 685 player and MS10 or 20i's. Probably better than anything you get in places such as Richer Sounds (if you can get a system at that price there?) but at that budget you really can't be too fussy.

a91gti

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Do you have a dvd player? If so using that for a while will allow you to spend a bit more on amp/speakers. Do you have a cash converters or similar near you? If not have a look in the phonebook for some local secondhand type places.

a91gti

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Interesting shops, although Steves is overpriced. The other place is about right so that would be the place if you must shop online.

A

Anonymous

I've got bits and pieces from Green Home Electronics - no problems whatsoever so worth considering

pekers678

May 24, 2008
Visit site
Thanks very much for everone's comments. I had looked at Steve's Hi-Fi before, it's just oo far away and you can't pay online so it's a no no. I'm gonna look at Green Home Electronics now....

Will report back.

pekers678

May 24, 2008
Visit site
Yep, would recommend green home electronics for any vintage hifi requirements, the only problem I have is with their speaker section, which consists of sub woofers and some very beaten up bang and olufsens..... :-(, the search continues.....

TRENDING THREADS