News Radiohead Public Library

Tonestar1

For all Radiohead fans out there . Thom and co have released all of their back catalogue , videos, live performances, etc for free! My favourite band leading the way again. I can see myself getting lost in this for hours, Details below.

Radiohead.com has always been a) infuriatingly uninformative and b) surprising. The most surprising thing to do next, therefore, is to suddenly become incredibly informative. So that is what we have done.

We present: the RADIOHEAD PUBLIC LIBRARY, an online resource containing everything we have ever done... well, more or less. Videos, music, artwork, websites, merchandise, and assorted ephemera.

Tonestar1

I ended up staying awake till after 3am last night watching some of the live stuff from 2016/17. Getting up for work at 8am this morning wasn't fun. Deliberately avoiding it tonight, will save it for the weekend.

manicm

Radiohead should have disappeared into the ether for a year and then announced this. Sooner or later fan fatigue sets in. Just like Neil Young with his online library.

Give the listeners and fans some breathing space dammit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts