Queens Award for Naim

Sospri

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
MAdPv-pmDwvLumJnFn94ndTGJ6XfFB5UTUc8_urBQmAAR7rnOr3oItujt_cOMOxIUGegma2gin9zU6Hd5GpVGhi993EXYd_VuO5adHEfyW7uDUrIvwDI7GU=s0-d-e1-ft
0x9xMFqHo2dVaEBlH_1Zl1pDa_9X1D9AGvB1JlP2jimUobKmLSfonfPcVqv2bqZVcxPcFipDVpS5pK0Oj3Ecl9wnXfwPR9YWgwcokYbuxvOUpnEQjCN_ZYsBHkcK9EDL0Bo=s0-d-e1-ft
a1GqsG4vgM22ixj8vbxYfKnryVBgTvxENIctvFq4S5zhDalygAwTr-d29YJtVwpcduqW4WWz5DDir2E8pDIOJzxsLCbWFdsrh91wueS9HrG4vtODXbSlfih6zvhTc90g89TiC6RXhMf20MrdNu704Cszaoax=s0-d-e1-ft

Innovation in Sound

We are proud to announce that Naim has secured the Queen's Award for Innovation for our next-generation digital streaming range

Pictured: part of our 34-strong R&D team led by Technical Director, Roy George (centre)

This year, Her Majesty the Queen has approved the Prime Minister's recommendation to recognise our innovative design and engineering, exemplified in our award-winning range of network music players, all-in-one players, hard disk player/servers and digital to analogue converters.

Naim will be presented with the Award by the Queen's local representative in a private ceremony held at our headquarters later this year.

> FIND OUT MORE

Good news for a British Company, although some here will not like it.......

John Duncan

Don't let Mrs JD hear you say that. Despite an itinerant/army/Kent boarding school upbringing, she considers Salisbury the closest thing she knows to 'home'.

That said, having spent Easter near Swindon, I hear you...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
John Duncan said:
Don't let Mrs JD hear you say that. Despite an itinerant/army/Kent boarding school upbringing, she considers Salisbury the closest thing she knows to 'home'.

That said, having spent Easter near Swindon, I hear you...

I meant my comment in a totally endearing way. Visits to / holidays in Wiltshire have been frequent snce I was born right up until last year. (My father spend most of his youth in Wroughton.) I love the place and it's landscapes. It's ingrained in me. But it's very, very weird.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
andyjm said:
John Duncan said:
andyjm said:
Good luck to them, but aren't they French?

I'm fairly sure their 150-odd employees in Salisbury don't give a ****.

Well, that may be true, but I thought the Queen's awards only went to British companies.

The awards are for "businesses and individuals in the United Kingdom".

Hence why foreign owned Jaguar & Landrover could win one of these awards too ...

http://www.smmt.co.uk/2014/04/jaguar-land-rover-2014-queens-award-for-enterprise/

... it would be very mean spirited to exclude successful Britiish based companies (and their workforces) because of foreign shareholding / partnership / ownership.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts