Qobuz problems

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Niallivm

Oct 28, 2019
Visit site
https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/...issues-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1095626
“This issue are know at Qobuz since the last release.
First one is when you play a track at a different quality than the next track. After few second, depending on the load speed, there player send the meta data next track to the dac.
Second issue is when you first play a track in one quality, you cannot change this quality until this track is in the cache.”

Niallivm

Oct 28, 2019
Visit site
For me, the biggest issue with Qobuz is the way it includes other artists' recordings in addition to a popular artist's official discography. I understand that with its classical music roots it makes sense for Qobuz to order discography by composer but it is completely inappropriate for all other music genres.
Paul McCartney's latest release according to Qobuz is something called 'My Valentine' by David Nicholls. David Bowie's is latest release is 'Sound and Vision' by Halado Negro. That's ridiculous!
I really want Qobuz to succeed but they’re never going to appeal to the broader market if they can't get the basics right. I'm signed up for twelve months but I will be looking elsewhere come renewal time if they can't get this sorted soon.
Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 13.58.23.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts