QED transmatch???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I have a query for the more knowledgeable (than me) about the QED Transmatch Speaker switch product…. QED SS50 - AQ Waterproof Sound & Vision........

I have a bedroom that will have 2 pairs of ceiling speakers and an en suite that will have 1 pair of speakers with a dressing room that will probably also have 1 pair with the remaining pair yet to be allocated (or just reduce to a 4 way switcher)…. This “Transmatch Speaker Switch” will be connected to a SONOS ZP120, which I understand is the amplified version with all the speaker pairs obviously connected back to the Transmatch.. What I wanted to know is a) does this sound okay in practice? b) I presume the buttons on the front are to turn on/off the various speaker pairs? Simple as that? c) Can all the “pairs” of speakers be listened to/playing at the one time or is there a limit to what you can do? d) What is the difference between Speaker A and the other 4 called 1B, 2B etc ? If anyone has any better product suggestion to achieve this with the Sonos, then please advise also… Thanks for all the help in advance…

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts