qed signature audio s suit cyrus system

A

Anonymous

An awful lot of the answer here depends on several factors:

1) What sort of music do you listen to and how do you like to listen to it?

2) What Interconnect do you have at present? What do you like/don't like about it?

3) What speaker cable do you use?

I happen to own a Signature Audio S interconnect and rate it very highly indeed for my type of music (Rock), system (Pioneer DVD 989 player, Onkyo A9755 amp and Tannoy Sensys DC-2 speakers) and sound (detailed and energetic).

Switching interconnects may also need a change in Speaker Cable to realise the very best in performance. In your case I would also have QED Genesis, XT-400 or maybe even Genesis-Revelation. The total would be greater than the sum of it's parts ie the overall change would be greater than if either the interconnect or the speaker cable had been changed.

With your particular setup, I thing an Audio-S/XT-400 or Genesis combination would work fantastically.

But it might be best to try before you buy if you can

A

Anonymous

I have cyrus kit, and always found qed to be bright with it. Went for the revelation speaker cable, which is very good, and so is the xt-400. I am thinking that the interconnect might be slightly bright with your cyrus, but if you can get a home demo, try it.

Oh, the revelation worked a treat with my spendor speakers though.

TRENDING THREADS