q acoustics surround sound

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Its my dads birthday soon and he has recently got a sony strdg820 and is currnetly using it with a few old speakers from deceased hifi systems. So for his birthay i am going to start him of with some proper surround speakers, so i have just got him the q acoustics 1020's to use as the front speakers. I chose these as the entire system is rated very highly at the mo, especially witht he sony amp, and can be bought seperatly for only anbout 10% than the entire system.

But i was wondering about whcihc sub i should advise him to get. as the obvious choice of the q acoustics which come in the surround pack is only rated 3 stars by what hifi so i was thinking of changing this one out with a whafedale sw150 or something else. Any ideas or is it best to stick with th q acoustic sub as it is made for the rest of the 100 series

Messiah

I would go with the Wharfedale over the Q Acoustics (but that is solely based on their individual reviews!).

Do you have a budget for the sub??

Can you demo the subs and then judge which you think he would prefer??

A

Anonymous

well ideally as cheap as possible without sacrificing sound, so as close to the £!50 as possible

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts