PS3 Sound Issue

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Everyone

I have been experiencing distorted sound quality on some CDs  on my PS3, same CD played through my DVD no such problems. I know there are many things to tick in the sound settings on PS3. Is there a particular setting I should choose or is it something else?

Thanks very much 

A

Anonymous

During CD playback bring up the PS3 menu (I think it's the triangle button) and adjust the volume on the audio setting a few notches down and then turn up the voulme on your amp/receiver.If that doesn't work then download the CD onto the PS3 hard drive.That should eliminate any distortion.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Faizal, Sorry,but I really am a novice in this download area!! how do I do that?

A

Anonymous

There are a number of ways to download CD's onto the PS3 but the most simplest is to load the CD into the PS3 and press the triangle button, it'll give you a number of options on the right hand side of the screen, scroll down to import and press the X button.This should take about 3-5 minutes depending on the number of tracks (about 20 on average) being imported. Obviously importing an MP3 disc will take much longer.Hope this works out for you.

A

Anonymous

Hi Faizal,

It has worked out very well and thank you very much for that. I am in the process of importing my CDs to PS3!ÿ

Just wondered what are the best setting to use?

Current settings are :Import AAC, Crossfade; Playback Off; Audio CD output freq 44.1/88.2/176.4; Bitmapping Type3

Thanks again for the help.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS