Proud Father

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Earlier today I watched my son and daughter perform on stage together for the first time at an outdoor music festival at their old secondary school. They played in a spoof glam-metal band supposedly reformed from the 1980`s. My son was lead singer/guitarist and my daughter came on to sing one song - `Don`t Stop Believing` by Journey no less. She was asked to do this as none of the guys could get anywhere near Steve Perry`s high voice! It`s been a great couple of weeks for me musically as I saw Neil Young at Hyde Park, a very good Rod Stewart and the Faces tribute act at a nearby pub and today`s gig watching my `kids` really was the icing on the cake. Here`s a picture I took of them in action -

Parmstock2009021.jpg

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Yes very proud indeed and sadly no cd on the horizon! Hoping it won`t be the last festival they hold at the school as I found out today that they made a £1,500 loss which is a great shame as any profits were due to go to charity. Anyway thanks guys for your comments!

idc

Did you embarrass them by

A - standing right at at the front and scream at the top of your voice until you fainted

B - invade the stage and then dive back into the crowd for some 'surfing'

C- dance, like only a dad knows how

D - all of the above, until you were arrested and taken away.

Great picture
emotion-21.gif

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
idc:

Did you embarrass them by

A - standing right at at the front and scream at the top of your voice until you fainted

B - invade the stage and then dive back into the crowd for some 'surfing'

C- dance, like only a dad knows how

D - all of the above, until you were arrested and taken away.

Great picture
emotion-21.gif

Ha! Chance would have been a fine thing. Picture this, I`m holding a camcorder in my left hand, a camera AND an umbrella in my right! All things considered I was pretty pleased with most of the photos. Next time I`ll hire Chebby to take the photos so that I can concentrate on A,B,C and D! Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts