Problems with website?

daveh75

Had the same problem on monday using IE7, was also running very slow at times and spitting out the odd run time error!

OH,and almost forgot, when logging in, it was still saying i was logged out until i got onto the forum's where it was showing me as logged in,

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
daveh75:OH,and almost forgot, when logging in, it was still saying i was logged out until i got onto the forum's where it was showing me as logged in,

That last bit was down to some optimisation work being done on the servers.

John Duncan

Andrew Everard:
daveh75:OH,and almost forgot, when logging in, it was still saying i was logged out until i got onto the forum's where it was showing me as logged in,

That last bit was down to some optimisation work being done on the servers.

Which is working now, obviously, though it had us worried briefly on Monday lunchtime...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
northantsbloke34:Using firefox. The page is just white and only lists the links on the left hand side. If I click the forum link the forum page opens as normal.

Which version of Firefox are you running? We know that very, very early versions of Safari have struggled with the site since it was optimised on Monday, but Firefox should be OK.

northantsbloke34

Aug 19, 2007
Visit site
Latest version and all is running fine now. Must have been some leaves on the line lol
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts