problems with cyrus 8vs and 8 power setup

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ok i have been struggling to get a good sound from my cyrus setup have tried bi-amping but not happy with the sound have now tried a pre-power setup and am getting a good sound from one channel.

i have changed over the speaker cables and get the same sound fromthe other speaker :p

A

Anonymous

So are you saying that one of the amp channels doesn't appear to work. Have you got the balance set correctly on the 8vs2?

A

Anonymous

chinmaster:

i have changed over the speaker cables and get the same sound fromthe other speaker :p

Sounds like one of your cables isn't right. Have you checked the plugs are properly attached to the wires?

A

Anonymous

yes all cables are connected and apear to be in the right connections is very strange

A

Anonymous

ok have just run the system with the 8vs2 only and it runs fine through both channels.

i can hear a very small humm from the right channel?

this suggests to me there4is a problem with the right 8 power channel anyone agree?

would the system give a better sound as a pre/power setup as opposed to a bi amp systems?

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
chinmaster:

would the system give a better sound as a pre/power setup as opposed to a bi amp systems?

Got mine set up as pre and power; give it a try - if nothing else it might give another pointer as to what's wrong.

1000 Robota - Mein Traum

A

Anonymous

ok i have it setup for pr power no, sound except very slighthum from right channel

A

Anonymous

it could possibly be a problem with interconnects i spose as the speakers work fine when running from just the 8vs2

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts