problem with gt50 3d glasses

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi shedph,

whats the problem mate. It didn't post any details in. A few of us either have a gt50 or have returned them so we should hopefully be able to sort out you problem. Let us know and we will do our best :)

shedph

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
sorry post seems to have dissapeared after i saved,anyway were working fine but now dont seem get detected by tv

just flashed green a few times then a few quick red flashes when switched on and red light then off when charging.

usually leave on charge whenm not in use hope this hasnt damaged

shedph

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
prob silly question but i take it there has 2 b a 3d signal to sync? or will it just sync anyway. i have tried but will try again.

cheers

shedph

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
tried holding mode for a minute but nothing happens when a 3d signal is present,

pretty frustrating as glasses are pretty dear and im in the modd for 3d viewing.lol,

contacted panasonic to see if they can shed any light, have exteneded warranty but only for tv id expect

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Ah, in that case I'm out of ideas I'm afraid :doh:

when I got my 2nd gt50 I couldn't get glasses to sync at all. I contacted panasonic and I wasn't syncing them properly. Hopefully they will let you know. Do you have two sets of glasses and are they panasonic or another make?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts