Problem when posting

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
This is the second occassion I have come across this when posting:

ErrorErrorThis page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: 5780496793589965314.

A

Anonymous

that happens ocassionally ronald , many people comment on it , when the new site is up and running it should sort it ...

scene

You tend to get the error when posting pictures. You can manually include the pictures using html tags, rather than using the toolbar, this seems to get round the problem.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Maxflinn & Scene,

Good morning. On both occasions, it was with a specific thread, which I found odd. I was able to post comments on other threads but not this one, when just minutes before I was able to post in this very thread!

Ronald

John Duncan

Hello Ronald

This is the first time I've seen this in a while. Originally it was to do with the site treating inserted images as "malware", because the server had been configured incorrectly, but as far as I know that was resolved, so not sure what the problem is now.

Unfortunately I'm off on holiday for three weeks, and with the rest of the team flat out delivering another website or three, it may not get looked at until I get back. I will pass the issue over anyway though, and will ask them to try to investigate in my absence.

JD

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
John Duncan,

I was eventually able to post on that thread this morning, although it has come out with numerous codes on the top - no idea what they are.

Thank you for your kind attention in this matter and I do hope you enjoy your holidays.

Ronald

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
And now the very helpful reply, to which I was in the process of replying, to my earlier post/query - see link, below - has disappeared!

All of which rather begs the question: When JD's on hols, who assumes his multi-task role of captain/stocker/entertainment officer/band leader/master at arms/dance instructor/swimming pool lifeguard?

http://community.whathifi.com/forums/t/477771.aspx

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Afraid you're stuck with me, Clare and Andrew for the next three weeks, 6th replicant. Might take a bit longer to fix any techie problems!

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
I got the error message when trying to post in one particular thread, too. I was locked out of it for two weeks, then the problem went, and I could post again.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Tomorrow...

John Duncan is now officially on holiday.
emotion-11.gif

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
This has happened again, and is starting to get very annoying!

ErrorThis page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: 5780496793627268576.

Thread : Home Cinema - 'Need Some Help' by Kalanisi.

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
I couldnt post on the van damme thread with a particular post (Direct to here)

Then I copied to NOTEPAD and tried 3 more times and gave up. Yet a different post went through no problem!

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

aliEnRIK:I couldnt post on the van damme thread

I find that very hard to believe...
emotion-4.gif

I find it hard to believe that im having religion thrown at me..............'biblical'........
emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

one of these days andrew , your gonna say something humerous to rik , and hes gonna get it , but i wouldnt hold my breath
emotion-4.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts