Pre-Amp Jumpers for Nad Integrated Amplifier

sibelius7

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with replacing preamp jumpers on Nad integrated amps?

The upgrade bug is whispering in my ear again and i've been eyeing up some jumpers made by audioquest. Are these an effective upgrade (surely they must provide an improvement over the horrible steal bars)? Also, please feel free to comment on what you think might be a better (relatively inexpensive) upgrade.

Thanks!
emotion-2.gif

MS Mezzo 2 - NAD C320BEE - Denon M33 (Transport) - Beresford 7510 DAC - Profigold speaker cables - Maplins speaker stands (woo!) (filled) - Tacima mains conditioner.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
When I used a NAD amp many many years ago I replaced the jumpers with a pair of 0.5m interconnects, and remember it did give slightly more punch and clarity to the sound.

A

Anonymous

Got a new NAD C326BEE 2 weeks ago and got some Chord signature jumpers and noticed the difference in them and my ears are not the sharpest in hearing small changes

sibelius7

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Dazzler123:Got a new NAD C326BEE 2 weeks ago and got some Chord signature jumpers and noticed the difference in them and my ears are not the sharpest in hearing small changes

Are those not speaker terminal jumpers?

A

Anonymous

I think that Kimber/Russ Andrews do them too ..... then you could try them with no risk - as if they don't do what you want you can return them......

caddyhound

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Best value jumpers are Chord Signature from www.hificables.co.uk at £24.50 a pair.A steal at the price and highly recommended.You might need another mortgage for the Kimber equivalent!

A

Anonymous

Hi mate I have changed my metal jumpers for 0.5 metre QED Quniex 2 and have noticed an improvement in sound quality at £12.50 a pair from Superfi you can't go wrong.
Not sure if they still sell them for this price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts