Porcupine Tree Exclusive Download / Mick Karn Appeal

moriarty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I know there are quite a few Porcupine Tree fans on this forum, so I thought this might be of interest ...
Porcupine Tree are making an exclusive download "Atlanta" available via their European online store at www.burningshed.com
"Atlanta" is a complete concert performance from the Fear Of A Blank Planet tour. "Atlanta" is a full multi-track recording, mixed to the band's usual high standards. PT have now decided to make it available as a download only release in order to raise funds for Mick Karn's treatment for cancer.
All Porcupine Tree's profits from the sale of the "Atlanta" download will go directly to the Mick Karn Appeal. Burning Shed's profits will go to Macmillan Cancer Support. www.mickkarn.net

Naxos

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
Big Chris:Thanks for the heads up. Just got the email today that my Anaesthetise Blu-Ray is on its way from Jersey.

Great news - I'll certainly subscribe for that.

Just watched my blu ray copy of "Anaesthetise", Big C - amazing concert and great sound I thought, although just a little bit disappointed with the picture, but it'll certainly bear more repeated viewing than the rather gimmicky video effects on "Arriving Somewhere...".

Only problem now after seeing GH's awesome drumming is that I'm SO tempted to get a double kick pedal...

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Naxos:

Big Chris:Thanks for the heads up. Just got the email today that my Anaesthetise Blu-Ray is on its way from Jersey.

Great news - I'll certainly subscribe for that.

Just watched my blu ray copy of "Anaesthetise", Big C - amazing concert and great sound I thought, although just a little bit disappointed with the picture, but it'll certainly bear more repeated viewing than the rather gimmicky video effects on "Arriving Somewhere...".

Only problem now after seeing GH's awesome drumming is that I'm SO tempted to get a double kick pedal...

Yeah. The PQ is more 'good DVD' than Blu-Ray.

The Metallica BD shows that gigs can look stunning as well as sound great.

brendonw

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to the OP.

Will go and get that.

Haven't watched the BD yet. Shame if the disc isn't up to the quality that we know they can be.

Roll on the Royal Albert Hall gig in October!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts