PLEASE HELPPPPP

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
DO YOU KNOW OF ANY GOOD MICRO SYSTEM (FOR LIMITED -SECONDARY- USE) THAT CAN SUPPORT 3 SPEAKERS?? (TO BE CONNECTED TO 3 SEPARATE SPEAKERS). I VE BOUGHT 3 IN CEILING SPEAKERS AND WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT THEM TO A MICRO SYSTEM TO HAVE MUSIC IN THE BEDROOM AND INDOOR BATHROOM. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE USEFUL...

A

Anonymous

the idea would be, since i ve already bought 3 speakers to just find a way for them to work with a micro system. i ve found plenty of good ones, but they have inputs for only 2 speakers. do you know if it exists any system with more inputs for 3 speakers? basically with one source (micro system) i d like to be able to have music from 3 speakers. is it possible? (without buying a separate amp or receiver)

p.s. i m just asking because i m not really an expert with hi fi, as probably one may tell :) and i just need some good advice!!

amarocknrollstar

Feb 27, 2008
Visit site
These are fantatsic machines- MARANTZ 74MR2021/2G Cd/Music Center - and surprisingly go rather cheap on ebay. Think it was around £1k on inception. It has a sub input as well as speakers which may well be able to accomodate your third speaker, the more knowledgeable peeps on here will be able to advise, such as the WHF team - could always ask them directly. Put them on the spot?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Sub output on that one is filtered, so would only deliver bass.

And if you use the left and right outputs on a micro system, you'll get one channel in one room, and a different one in the other room. You really need two speakers in each room, and a speaker switch, but the amp in these systems will struggle to drive all those speakers.

a91gti

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Let me see if i can get my head around this. Two speakers in the bedroom and one in the kazi. The units in the bedroom get left and right channels and the one in the bog needs to get both. Someone(Maplins?) must sell an inline gizmo that will turn stereo speaker level into mono speaker level?

A

Anonymous

I have a Goodmans 1104DAB in the bedroom and listen to it in the ensuite by turning up the volume.

No holes in the ceiling - no mono / stereo problems - and it drowns out the other noise!! Works a treat.

Take the speakers back - buy a micro - and put in near the door to the bathroom.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts