Question Please Help - I can not connect my Macbook Pro and Audio Pro C3 via Airplay

pbngoc

Dec 24, 2022
Visit site
Hi guys,

I tried to setup to listen to Apple Music via my Macbook Pro and Audio Pro C3 but It failed. I tried many times and every methods like reset speaker, wifi router, personal hotspot, reset nvram, smc...but It still did not work.

The Speaker displayed in both Sound output setting and airplay dropdown of Apple Music, but when I tried to play music, it displayed error: Can not connect to C3, or error code 15007.

The speaker still worked well with android phone, tidal and spotify wifi but I also want to use apple lossless.

Anyone can help???

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 15.19.20.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 15.19.20.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 15.19.44.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 15.19.44.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 7

pbngoc

Dec 24, 2022
Visit site
You have to be connected to Wi-Fi to use Airplay. I have a C10 and just tested it. You may want to try the AudioPro app as this gives some additional functionality, though I’ve personally never tried with my Mac, just Android and iOS.
Ofcourse I connected wifi at the 1st step. So I used Tidal, Spotify...via wifi. I also used iphone 11 and macbook pro 2020 with the same wifi with speaker but it did not work

pbngoc

Dec 24, 2022
Visit site
Sorry, I had poor signal when I looked at this originally and missed the screenshots and probably skipped over some of the detail. Feels like more of a Mac OS issue, but I’ll try my laptop in the morning and let you know how that goes.
Thank you. I tried iphone 11 and ihone Se, Ipad today and it did not work. The speaker seems still receive airplay if I used an app called "Airfoil" or via Roon, but it totally did not work natively with any apple devices @@

Thank you. I tried iphone 11 and ihone Se, Ipad today and it did not work. The speaker seems still receive airplay if I used an app called "Airfoil" or via Roon, but it totally did not work natively with any apple devices @@
Does the speaker not have it's own app that has to be used?
Or are you saying it doesn't work when using that particular app?

The app does offer additional functionality, like combining two to make a stereo pair and setting L and R to each, I use this option myself, but I’m not sure if it would help in this situation. Probably worth the OP trying it though.
not my area of interest by any means but surely Audio Pro have their own app to set up and control their speakers, you shouldn't need to rely on third-party apps.
or am I missing the point here.
When OP says cannot get them to work natively what does he mean?

pbngoc

Dec 24, 2022
Visit site
not my area of interest by any means but surely Audio Pro have their own app to set up and control their speakers, you shouldn't need to rely on third-party apps.
or am I missing the point here.
When OP says cannot get them to work natively what does he mean?
The audio pro app help you setup the speaker with wifi network, play music from Tidal, Spotify, amazon music...
My case here: I want to use Apple Music app in Macbook/Iphone/Ipad to stream music to the speaker via Airplay because the speaker support airplay. But this method did not work and that confused me.

The audio pro app help you setup the speaker with wifi network, play music from Tidal, Spotify, amazon music...
My case here: I want to use Apple Music app in Macbook/Iphone/Ipad to stream music to the speaker via Airplay because the speaker support airplay. But this method did not work and that confused me.
So the speakers support Airplay but the app doesn't allow you to set it up to play?
Bad move on their part if they stated it should work.
Is the speaker itself defective?

pbngoc

Dec 24, 2022
Visit site
So the speakers support Airplay but the app doesn't allow you to set it up to play?
Bad move on their part if they stated it should work.
Is the speaker itself defective?
The speaker works well till now. every functions works. I even use Roon from my macbook to stream music to speaker via airplay. The funny thing is that I can not airplay directly from any apple devices with their own apple (apple music)

pbngoc

Dec 24, 2022
Visit site
Our AudioPro speaker used to need a wired connection for initial setup. Then Airplay would become available. I can only suggest following every step in your manual, after switching everything off and starting afresh.
Do you mean that I need to connect to a LAN cable and setup with wired connection ?

It looks like you can pair with your network, wirelessly. Download the app, then add the speaker. Then you should be ok.

PS. Check the speaker isn’t on a different network option to your device. E.g. one on 2.4GHz and your device on 5. The manual says you must use 2.4.

pbngoc

Dec 24, 2022
Visit site
Hi all,

After chatting with Audio Pro support, they think that Airplay chip have problem.
I request Amazon a new one and received it today, Everything worked fine now.
I also tried connecting both speaker as stereo, and I was very interested and surprising about the soundtage.
Really recommend guys this budget hifi speaker

Reactions: Al ears

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts