PlayStation 4 video

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I've not yet seen anyone do a live demonstration of how quickly you can start playing a game whilst it installs in the background i.e. putting in the disc and then getting up and running. So would be good to see that if you have the time :)

dangalf

Nov 14, 2007
Visit site
professorhat said:
I've not yet seen anyone do a live demonstration of how quickly you can start playing a game whilst it installs in the background i.e. putting in the disc and then getting up and running. So would be good to see that if you have the time :)

That was one thing that annoyed me about the PS3; if you bought a game that had been out for a while you had to sit through compulsory updates before you could play the game. My wife bought the new Tomb Raider and it took about half an hour to finish updating. It'd be good to know this was no longer compulsory. Make a rubbish video though :)

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
dangalf said:
professorhat said:

That was one thing that annoyed me about the PS3; if you bought a game that had been out for a while you had to sit through compulsory updates before you could play the game. My wife bought the new Tomb Raider and it took about half an hour to finish updating. It'd be good to know this was no longer compulsory. Make a rubbish video though :)

AFAIK it was never compulsory. I have many games I haven't bothered updating.

It's compulsory only if you want to play online.

ie. cancel out of the update message when it appears.

D

Deleted member 2457

I would like to see a demo on a Panasonic plasma. :cheers:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts