http://www.base.com/buy/product/planet-earth-blu-ray/dgc-bbcbd0001.htm

D

Deleted member 2457

Paul. said:
My copy is signed by the man himself :)

Where did you get that done?
smiley-smile.gif

Paul.

Few years back he was at Blackwells in Bristol doing a book signing. My wife bought the book so we didn't need a second, I brought my Planet Earth box set along. Fought the urge to bring Jurassic Park with me instead :p

D

Deleted member 2457

Paul. said:
Few years back he was at Blackwells in Bristol doing a book signing. My wife bought the book so we didn't need a second, I brought my Planet Earth box set along. Fought the urge to bring Jurassic Park with me instead :p

smiley-laughing.gif
Ah nice one! :cheers:

gingersmarty

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Not sure if this is the same, it is a little cheaper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Planet-Earth-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/dp/B000SKNIWE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380880977&sr=8-2&keywords=bluray+planet+earth

D

Deleted member 2457

gingersmarty said:
Not sure if this is the same, it is a little cheaper. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Planet-Earth-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/dp/B000SKNIWE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380880977&sr=8-2&keywords=bluray+planet+earth

Good find! :clap:

D

Deleted member 2457

gingersmarty said:
You've just made me order it.

Nice one! It is a cracking box set, I think I paid £18 for mine and is well worth worth it. :cheers:

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Paul. said:
I brought my Planet Earth box set along. Fought the urge to bring Jurassic Park with me instead

Am I missing something or are you confusing Attenboroughs? (Since I'm familiar with your posts the latter does seem unlikely.)

EDIT: almost immediately after posting I did think "hmmm, I bet that's what Paul was getting at all along!"
smiley-smile.gif

Paul.

That would have been the joke, they are brothers :) Whilst walking back down the hill I heard a chap in the queue whistling the Jurassic park theme tune, so I wasn't the only person to think of it!

Paul.

BenLaw said:
Jurassic park had a theme tune? Are you sure you aren't mixing it up with Jaws?

Of course! Once when sat in the pub, we were discussing theme tunes. I was trying to remember the ET theme, but I couldn't get jurassic park out of my head. I had the brilliant idea of ringing directory inquires (of course) and asked the chap if he knew the ET theme. He said...

"Hang on.... does anyone know the ET theme tune?... *muffled voices on phone* no you idiot thats Jurassic park!"

He didn't give me an answer but it made my day :)

Jurassic park theme tune

Paul. said:
BenLaw said:
Jurassic park had a theme tune? Are you sure you aren't mixing it up with Jaws?

Of course! Once when sat in the pub, we were discussing theme tunes. I was trying to remember the ET theme, but I couldn't get jurassic park out of my head. I had the brilliant idea of ringing directory inquires (of course) and asked the chap if he knew the ET theme. He said...

"Hang on.... does anyone know the ET theme tune?... *muffled voices on phone* no you idiot thats Jurassic park!"

He didn't give me an answer but it made my day :)

Jurassic park theme tune

So you didn't get an answer from them.....did you ask for a refund then? :?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts