Pioneer KODO ipod speakers

Any information on the Pioneer KODO ipod speaker range?

They look very nice and sound promising. According to Pioneer:

"Bring your iPod and iPhone music library home. Our range of Digital Speaker Systems for iPod
give you the very best in digital music amplification, playback and convenience.

When you buy a Pioneer audio system, you benefit from our rich audio legacy. We’ve spent many years refining the iPod connectivity in our high-end AV receivers, aiming to extract the best possible sound quality from compressed audio formats. And now, this technology is available in our range of standalone speaker systems. The sound you hear is digitally mastered, crystal clear and dynamic. Your music collection – only better. Each dock also features a video output, so that you can enjoy film and video stored on your iPod, on a large screen."

choose-xw-nas5.jpg

choose-nac3.jpg

xw-nav1-k-angle_gallery.jpg

Clare Newsome:

Kodo...sound like Kuro
emotion-5.gif

We've been writing about these docks for almost a year - first news here; followed by a blog and then the news story back in May.

One day we'll actually get to review one!

Yeah, I read the news & your blog after I posted my thread......why did it take them so long to call it "Kodo"? Perhaps they're still missing the Kuro!
emotion-5.gif

Looking forward to the reviews!
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts